Your business is unique. So are we.
Founded in 2018, we saw the gap that existed: local businesses want a beautiful and functional workplace, but aren’t sure who to contact, how to build a team of contractors, or how to stay in budget.
MatchLine Interiors was created to bridge the gap between businesses and suppliers, in a Design-Build way, for interior design-related needs. We listen to your needs and evaluate your space, and come up with exceptional design solutions, tailored to those parameters and within your budget.
Then, we bring together vetted teams of contractors, vendors, and other service providers—based on the project needs—to offer a turnkey solution to implement the design, without a lot of time and money spent on things like formal documentation, lengthy specifications, or unnecessary communications. This is where bigger firms spend most of their time and make most of their money, in what’s called the Construction Documentation phase.
With collaborations already in place with other teams, we can reduce the schedule for project completion. As an objective third-party in the Design-Build process, we work with multiple providers to select the best design solution for your money. We do not make money selling furniture, flooring, or other products.
We believe in open communication and in taking a collaborative approach. In our experience, the best ideas are born when our clients sit at the same table with us, along with architects, engineers, builders, estimators, and vendors…It's a win-win for everyone.
We build loyal, trusting relationships with our clients, our tradespeople, and our suppliers, based on integrity and consistent performance.
We treat our team members well, and we will never sell you anything but our professional services. We assemble impressive, innovative project teams, but we only engage the consultants you need to get your job done right. We give them our respect and repeat business and, in return, they assure us of their finest work and honor their commitments to us.
Our commitment to you, our client:
- We believe that exceptional design is achievable for everyone, no matter what your budget, requirements, or limitations.
- We believe that it is our job to bring value to you, as it relates to interior design. We also believe that newer isn’t always better, and that current trends may not be the right fit for everyone.
- We believe in pushing the envelope with every project, in producing work that we love, and in finding project solutions that explore new avenues, uncover new resources, and utilize the latest sustainable materials.
- We believe that you are our most valuable asset, and that your affirmation, recommendation, and appreciation far exceeds any other marketing tool we could use.
- We believe in the power of collaboration, and in bringing great teams of people together, to achieve phenomenal results for everyone...but especially for your project.
- Graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design, career in Interior Design spans more than 20 years
- Project portfolio includes 5-star hospitality design, Fortune 500 workplace design, and budgets ranging from shoestring to elaborate
- Strengths include resourcefulness and creativity…from analyzing needs, to crafting design solutions, to stretching budget dollars
- Favorite challenge is working around obstacles that threaten to deter what clients want to accomplish
- Passionate about bringing together vetted teams for project needs, as a way to bring value to clients
- Strong attention to detail and ensures completion of every aspect of project work
- Loves anything vintage, antique or historic
Principal Designer, Co-Owner
My true love is helping people find joy in their everyday surroundings. My gift is helping people discover and design what that joy looks like.
I discovered this at age 15, while volunteering at a family-owned interior design firm in Mobile, Alabama during summer break.
That led to my degree in Interior Design from the Savannah College of Art and Design and then to over twenty years in commercial interior design.
I’ve worked for internationally-recognized big design firms: traveling internationally, designing five-star hotels and resort-based restaurants and spas, and creating state-of-the-art workplace environments for Fortune 500 clients.
And I’ve worked at one-person firms, helping local clients on a very tight, shoestring budget who thought they only needed as-built drawings drafted.
I’ve learned that I produce my best work with clients who have big dreams but don’t always have the big pocketbooks to match. Growing up, my dad had always joked that I had champagne taste on a beer budget. True! So, I learned at a young age to leverage my creativity and resourcefulness, to work around the money limitations. It is this unique talent that I now seek to bring to every one of my interior design projects.
I started MatchLine Interiors because I believe there’s a way to plan, design, build, and furnish exceptional interior design solutions for everyday commercial environments, without costing businesses a fortune. I think about what needs to be done, and how it can be done with the least amount of time and money, while maintaining a high-quality outcome for my clients. I also think along these same lines with materials and furnishings selections: how can we get the look and/or function, without paying a premium? I am passionate about these challenges in my role as a designer.
Besides designing, my favorite part of this business is bringing together vetted teams of contractors, vendors, and service providers, to offer turnkey, Design-Build solutions for our clients. The synergy that comes with great teams who work well together ends up equating to incredible value for my clients...with efficiencies realized in documentation, communication and understanding, expectations, and schedule.
I am well-known for my attention to detail, and that I proactively anticipate needs or issues. Don’t get me wrong, I’m great at working through “surprises” on the job site, but I also know my clients’ aversion to them (and rightly so, since those surprises = additional costs). No matter what, I will always communicate needs and issues to you promptly, along with recommendations and options. In addition, I will work to ensure things don't fall through the cracks and follow up to ensure fixes and solutions are done properly, and on time.
Finally, I love my work, but I also love my time with family and friends. I am at my best, and deliver my best, when all three of those priorities are in harmony. A few years ago, my family moved onto a small farm. The oldest part of our home is 200 years old. (I have a passion for everything vintage, antique and historic, and the history and stories behind them). I love finding enjoyment in the simplicity of country life. I spend many hours working on my “front porch” studio overlooking our pond, where I’ve seen deer, foxes, otters, beavers, herons, and more. Nature is my greatest inspiration as a designer, and I’m grateful to have such a wonderful place to draw that inspiration from, on a day-to-day basis.